Situated opposite Catons Bay - Lake Forsyth.
- Country classic dream – in a magnificent location of outstanding natural beauty, discover this hidden gem.
- This rare entry-level opportunity to country living is just 4 mins drive to Little River, cafes, shops, primary school or ride or walk on the Little River rail trail opposite.
- Great size, 4601sqm section - your own slice of paradise.
- Original features in this delightful 1920’s Character Villa – leadlight features, Rimu flooring.
- You’ll love the cosy open plan living area with two log burners and wet-back system. Outdoor flow onto sunny north facing deck, encapsulating magnificent views of the surrounding valley. Ideal for entertaining.
Spacious kitchen / dining area.
- 2 large bedrooms, plus, sun room / office or nursery.
- 2 toilets, bathroom and luxurious outdoor bath.
- Large detached double garage with workshop at the rear.
- Established orchard, including: peach, apricot, pear, apple, plum, olive & mature walnut trees.
- Water supply, own bore/well, plus stream supply. High quality water filtration system
- Fully fenced with the back half securely fenced with deer & foal fencing, perfect for pets- dogs, pigs, goats or even a pony.
- Large chicken coop and animal shelters.
- My Vendors have loved this property and location but have now moved onto new opportunities. This property is ready to go!
- Make your dream a reality and make an offer.
Interested parties are advised to register their interest as this property may be sold at any time.
Please be aware this information has been sourced from third parties including Property Smarts/ Reinz/ Property Guru/ Regional Councils/ Other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines are indicative only.